阿Kin的blog

Thursday, November 02, 2006

I study in National Taiwan Normal University which locates in Taipei. I’m studying in the third grade of the university which means I will have graduated in 2008. I used to study in Tannin for about 3 years. I had been living with my aunt during that time. Maybe I will go to the States for study several years later. Actually, I haven’t been to any other country in my whole life yet. However, you don’t have to feel sorry for my, because I’ve visited a lot of places here in Taiwan. I had visited Taichung, Chiayi, Kauhsiung, Hualien, Taitung, etc once before. Besides, as I told you, I was studying in Tannin for 3 years when I was in senior high school. I’ve really been to many places, so if you come to Taiwan, you can ask me to be your tour guide.
I have been learning Japanese for about 4 months. I like Japanese culture very much, especially kimono and temple fair. Actually, my parents promise me that they will taking me to Japan in next summer vacation. I would have been visiting Japan for at least two weeks so that I can enjoy my time. Anyway, it’s just my plan. I hope that I can really go to one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home