阿Kin的blog

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Few days ago, my older brother, who is in the army now, went back home for vacation. He doesn’t change a lot except he gets tanned skin. I haven’t seen him for a while, but I can’t tell whether I miss him. But one thing for sure is that I know we’ll have less and less chance to meet each other gradually. I do have a weird feeling toward the fact, but I don’t know what kind of feeling that is. Anyway, that’s not what I want to share but my uncomfortable five days vacation.
Since I was born in Taipei and both sides of my grandparents passed away, I didn’t go back to the so called “hometown”. Foe me, these days just lengthen the time I stay home. Just like every weekend, I went to Japanese class on Saturday and Sunday morning. Except Japanese class, I spent my whole vacation sleeping, reading comic books, eating, and playing computer games. It sounds pretty boring, and that’s true. It seemed like I had lot of time to get alone with my family, however, that caused the problem. Since I stayed home all day long, my mom knew whatever I did. I guess every mom is the same. When they see their kids fool around all day, they start to nag, nag, and nag. That what my mom did. Furthermore, my parents treated my brother extremely good. That made me feel, somehow, I was ignored. I could understand that they just wanted to take good care of my brother because he was very toilsome at army after all. I didn’t know if I was too envious or my parents did treat me unfairly. Anyway, I would just keep this weird feeling in my mind, which means I wouldn’t tell it to my family. No matter what, they are still my family and my brother goes back to the army. So, there’s nothing to worry about.

1 Comments:

Blogger A Better Person said...

Haha, I'm so glad that I am the first one to post a comment! Well, I do not have any "comments" honestly, but feel sympathetic to you (for what you said in this article...) Actually I used the same background design as you do(this cute one with green dots) before, but there are too many people using it. I was sort of annoyed by that, so I changed it immediately... Haha, have a nice day! (such a weird conclusion)

Claire, Wu shu-wen : )

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home