阿Kin的blog

Friday, October 20, 2006

I haven't written journal for uqite a long time, so I decided that I must put at least one article after today's class. Well, actually there's nothing to say. the only thought that I get now is-- what a tiring day! We made up a class for English literature at 8 this morning. Since I don't have any class start at 8 this term, it's really really hard for me to get up at about 7. What's worse, we had class during the lunch hours, which were the time that I felt sleepy most. I tried my best to stay awaked, however, I failed in my afternoon class. I took a "secret nap" technically while the teacher lectured her long and boring lesson. After school, I still got something else to do, which was my tutoring job. I tried my best to pretend I was very energetic so that I could get my students' attention. Fortunately, my students cooperated with pretty well. Now I'm at home, and I'm writing my journal. To be honest, I still get one thing to do, which is to go to the movie with Fiona later on. So I'll just stop here. See you~(see who).

2 Comments:

Blogger Joy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:33 AM  
Blogger Ona FEI said...

Ha, I didn't read this article until now... Well, at least the movie was really cool. Don't you think so?

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home